Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

A new adventure is brewing for me.... blogging!  You might be asking, "When do you have time to blog?"  I haven't quite figured that out yet, but I keep telling myself that if I don't practice writing more often then I will lose it.  Writing more has been a goal of mine for some time now, but I have yet to follow through on a regular basis.  I have to give a shout out to friend Christy @ Trippin Life with Triplets for inspiring me with her creative and fun blog posts.  If Christy, a mother of four, has time to blog then I should be able to find 5 minutes to post something. So CHEERS to Christy for inspiring me and to my new undertaking!
Winery in Williamsburg, VA
No I am not being held up by the tree!

8 comments:

  1. I got you an Award!!! Have fun with it!
    Kisses
    Leontien
    http://Fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're blogging! Love the red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging Betsy! So excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Betsy! Great to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Betsy! Good luck with your new blog! :) goingjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogosphere! I think you'll find the more you do it, the more you will like it and will make time for it. Looking forward to more from you.
    a Latte with Ott, A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Betsy! If I can find time to blog, then I know you can too. :)

    ReplyDelete